DUGAN & ASSOCIATES CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS are here to help and answer your questions. Here’s some general accountancy Q&A / FAQ – frequently asked questions & answers …
What information do you need to complete my tax return / BAS?
What are your office hours?
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
How much do you charge for providing services?
- Our fees are charged on the basis of the time taken and expertise required to undertake the services rendered.
- Hourly rates are applied to all levels of staff based upon the degree of experience and qualification necessary to provide a professional service without compromising quality.
- Please contact our office and discuss the type of service you are interested in and we will be happy to provide an estimate.
What is a Chartered Accountant?
- A Chartered Accountant, also known simply as a CA, is someone who has achieved a globally recognised professional qualification in financial and business service expertise. CAs have undergone rigorous training and are required to maintain the highest standards in continuing educational requirements. More information may be found at www.charteredaccountants.com.au
Can you assist with questions regarding redundancy?
Can you provide advice regarding the impact of tax on a second job?
Can you assist with or process estate tax returns?
Can you help if there are multiple years of tax returns?
Can you provide advice regarding salary sacrifice?
Can you provide assistance with TFN applications?
Can you advise regarding land tax?
Can you advise the implications of capital gains tax regarding the sale of property, shares or a business?
Can you provide advice regarding the super co-contribution?
Can you advise someone about what they can and can’t claim in their tax return?
Can you help a client obtain a depreciation report / quantity surveyor report?
Can you help find a finance broker?
Can you assist and provide advice regarding setting up a new company?
Can you assist and provide advice regarding setting up a new self managed fund?
Can you assist and provide advice regarding setting up a new family trust?
Can you assist and provide advice regarding setting up a new sole trader business?
Can you assist and provide advice regarding setting up a new partnership business?
- Yes, we can assist and provide advice on all of the matters listed above, call our office on 9485-4777 to speak with one of our accountants.